Established in 1980, we are a Haryana-based company dealing in a qualitative range of oils and greases. Having said that, we offer Neat Cutting Oil that is designed for very hard machining operations on ferrous metals and alloys such as carbon steel and stainless steels. It is based on mineral oil and widely used for cutting without further dilution. offered Neat Cutting Oil can be used for various applications from light machining to heavy-duty operations such as gear hobbing, broaching, turning, honing, and drilling.
- Blends of mineral oil and other additives
- Provides cooling and lubrication
- Saves energy by reducing cutting forces
- IS 3065: 1985 (Reaffirmed March, 2002) (for Mak Triponol C)
- Mak Triponol B, D, H & R are proprietary grades